View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 08:28 AM   #19
special-K
Special Order

Re: Marvel Mystery Oil....users?

It's nothing new and a great product no matter what FAA says...unless we're talking airplanes. Only know great stories and no bad ones. My friend had a mower seize up tight, poured MMO in crankcase, and plug hole, let it sit, freed it up and used mower for years. I wouldn't do that with an airplane, though. I believe it has castor oil in it and I know that is good for cutting the crap and freeing things up in an engine from personal experience with using Castrol. Also know an old hot rod brakes expert (all drum) who uses ATF and acetone mix on ceases brake lines with great success. Never buys PB, Creep, Kroil, Liquid Wrench, etc. All that stuff is mystery ingredients and he says the two he uses are all you need.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote