View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 07:19 AM   #80
special-K
Special Order

Re: Lets see your garage

Yeah, there are garages and there are shops. I have had neither for a while now. Used to Rent a barn for a shop for many years, but the place got sold. I have no good place to locate anything decent here, so been waiting till the next place. But I couldn't take it any more. I had metal roofing, some posts, and all the rafter material to at least put up a carport for one truck, with very little material to buy. I threw up a 12' structure to put a truck under. I finished out the front to take a 7'H x 9'W door and closed in the side facing my back yard (and facing the NW wind). I might just leave the rest open. It's kind of nice having the sun come in. The lower winter afternoon sun beams right in there. It will be far nicer than out in the open as is.

New laptop, no pictures yet.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote