View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 09:16 PM   #14
magwakeenercew2jh
RAT1968 '68 Cab/'71 Parts

Re: No Limit '72 C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by robnolimit View Post
Here it is guys, The 'Berdoo Bomber, our shop truck C-10 builder. I'll be putting up the updates as they come, and what our thoughts are. This was a Ebay find, we paid 2160 for this diamond in the rough. The good side is that its a short/fleet, and it runs & drives. The bad is, well, it needs some TLC, has some rust in the rockers, and the sweet 70's sunroof. (gotta go) It's 5 lug, which is nice. And, all in all, it's pretty straight. The bucket seats are probably leaving, as is the soft bed cover. It has a 350 with a gear drive, and a truck 4 speed. I am already on the hunt for a 5.3 vortec and L465 auto to put in......
Cool. This isn't the Classified section, but PM me on the Vortec I have that I was saving for a build if you are interested. But, since you are (semi) close, and you want to do it cheaply, and the build won't happen in my garage (money, you know), I'm willing to give it up cheaply just to be a part of the build of this truck. I think I have everything from the top to the bottom of the motor with the exception of crank, rods and pistons. No wiring, and I'll have to check on the completeness of the intake...But it's a winner for the heads alone. And, I feel a road trip coming on to the southland...
But always a rat.

Last edited by magwakeenercew2jh; 12-20-2010 at 09:18 PM.
magwakeenercew2jh is offline   Reply With Quote