View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 09:17 AM   #656
Bennett68C10

Re: Project "Redemption" 68 SWB Fleetside

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewittca View Post
Oh man, I'm just now catching up to see that you parted out the c10. I was really looking forward to seeing you get that thing done. The Suburban is cool too though, and it will be nice to enjoy it with the whole family. I am in a similar position right now with my C10. I love it, but I would get a whole lot more seat time in something with a second row of seats with my family of 4. I've been casually looking for a Blazer or Suburban but so far haven't found anything that really piques my interest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic1947 View Post
Ya know, that's how it starts... just gonna pull it in the garage for a little suspension work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeh View Post
Cool deal on the burb Keith, I really was hoping to see the truck finished with the direction you were going, but life changes!!!! Now you can ride around with the family ����
Thanks guys, I've been casually working on the rear suspension of the Burb in preparation to c-notch it and add the bags in the rear. Then I'll get started on the front suspension and setting the drivetrain in place. Keeping the suspension simple on this one for now, bagging it front and rear on the factory control arms and trailing arms. I'll start a build thread soon in the 60-66 area so keep a look out if interested.

66 Suburban

Burb Build Thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=751361

IG: bennett68c10

Last edited by Bennett68C10; 11-17-2017 at 12:03 PM.
Bennett68C10 is offline   Reply With Quote