Thread: In-N-Out Burger
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 12:30 AM   #22
vectorit
What?

Re: In-N-Out Burger

There is a 5 guys joint here in my town now.

Tried it a few times in different style orders, and I gotta say... It's just a sloppy burger with a pile of greasy fries in a bag. If I wanted that, I'd just go to "The Hat" and get a decent burger with the same amount of the same kind of pile of fries. (Mind you, the only reason one would go to "The Hat" is for the pastrami).

I crack up at these so called "better than In-N-Out" joints like 5 guys, and they are just a rip off of how In-N-Out does food prep. Yet, the burger has no taste nor does the fries.

Similar to Sonic? You gotta be kidding me? Sonic burgers are like eating a soggy piece of heavy corrugated cardboard between some nasty old fixins...

I guess you have to be a Southern Californian to truly appreciate an In-N-Out burger, since every region has it's favorite burger and claim it's the best.

Just a SoCal icon of fast food that every burger flippin shop tries to emulate to capitalize off of IMO. Though I have to say... It's just a fast food burger, and if you're out of the area hopes have been pumped up about it. Then you are bound to be negative about it.

Just have one, and if you like it. Then have a coke and smile, if not then enjoy your local favorite.
vectorit is offline   Reply With Quote