View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 04:25 AM   #112
Green Monster

Re: Headers to 2.5" Ramhorns

PDXk5- A ceramic coating in a cast iron color on the manifolds and master cylinder will have a nice look for sure.

Yesterday, a pair of Assault Racing 2.5" straight dump ramhorns with black ceramic coating inside and out from Assault Racing showed up at my front door. They were inexpensive ($200) and came with gaskets and all mounting hardware in the photo. Cast iron color was my first choice but black and silver are the only colors offered in ceramic coating, that I could find. The manifolds appear to be two RH (passenger side) manifolds, which is a good thing since there is no ports to drill out, tap and fill as Jim (Jaros44sr) shared he did with his LH manifolds.

https://www.assaultracing.com/item/1...?category=8107

The new repo stove and spark plug shields I posted earlier seem like they would fit, function and look close to factory correct.

If no one can confirm they won't work then I'll pick up a set and go from there. I need to find out what hardware I'll need for the shields and stoves.
Attached Images

Last edited by Green Monster; 11-28-2020 at 04:45 AM. Reason: Corrected grammatical error
Green Monster is offline   Reply With Quote