Thread: Frankentruck
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 11:21 PM   #388
cwcarpenter98

Re: Frankentruck

Now on to the parts I scored!

A 60-61 GMC hood that is in nice shape with only a few, small issues of rust. It only has one dent that I noticed and that dent is smaller than a penny. The turn signal lenses are cracked badly, but they'll work for now.

I bought 2 more grilles that are both in great shape. One is a 60 with the headlight bezels and the other is a 62. Of course, I forgot to take a good pic of the grilles.

61 Chevy hood turn signal pods with light buckets that are in great shape. Definitely the nicest set of pods that I have seen myself.

A much nicer grille support panel to replace my dented and rusted out one.

A surprisingly straight fleetside bumper that had a trailer hitch cleanly installed through the middle of it. Not sure if it is 60-62 or 63-66. I didn't think to check the measurements of the bolt holes.

Another 60-63 radio delete plate that is in much nicer condition than the other one I have.

A passenger side 60-63 sail panel trim piece that isn't in the best of shape. Might end up becoming wall art.

Also, a nicer horn button that has fewer pitted spots and nice paint on the bowtie.
Attached Images

1963 C10 - Frankentruck 283, 3 speed with overdrive
Overdrive wiring here
1963-ish truck bed trailer - Half-Wit

1981 C10 - Penny 305, th350

1995 Dodge Dakota Sport

"I'll put it simple: if you're going hard enough left, you'll find yourself turning right." - Doc Hudson
cwcarpenter98 is offline   Reply With Quote