View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 06:30 PM   #2805
rthomas

Re: Project "What was I Thinking" 68 SWB

Hey Keith,
I don't know you from Adam but I have read your build site. I currently have a 1970 C10 SWB, step side I am building. You have given me so many ideas, taught me a lot and by seeing you do things you've never done before & making it look easy gave me the confidence to do it myself. I want to thank you for that.
I want to tell you about a friend I got. A few years ago he was helping somebody (It seems like he was always helping people). Some other guys around town didn't like him & would always want to stir things up. One of them told a lie on him. He got arrested & found guilty although he never did anything wrong. They killed him. An innocent man that only wanted to do good. That's not the end of the story. Yesterday I remembered Him. As you probably know by now His name was Jesus. The reason he died was for you & me. He who knew no sin took on my sin so I might live. The reason I told you this story is to let you know that whatever you are facing right now you don't have to face alone. Read John 3:16 & Matthew 11:28-30. This is the answer to ANY problem you have. I'm praying for you.
rthomas is offline   Reply With Quote