Thread: Got ripped off
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 01:37 PM   #23
bestchevyfan

Re: Got ripped off

Alrighty , here is the deal, I did not refuse to give him is money back, this is the story , I was speaking to 2 other people in ref to the doors. I had 2 yellows and one red, the red one was the better one. the conversations had pictures of all three doors.. He chimed in said he wanted both yellow doors and he was going to be in town and would come by and get them. We never discussed shipping. He was coming here. He paid paypal on 4/6/2018, He decided to send shipper to get them. He then wanted us to give him a partial refund, since it was not what he wanted. I told him no to the refund because I had other buyers for the doors. Then he wanted us to pay shipping back and refund money before we got the doors back. I again said no, I would gladly refund the money and he would have to ship them back because shipping was not part of the deal. He opened a claim on paypal on 5/25 and paypal told him when they received confirmation of item shipped they would refund his money. He did not ship therefore did not get a refund. Paypal sited in our favor on 8/10/2018. He also said he would take us to court we asked for his attorney name and ours would get in touch , that didn't happen either. Again there were several pictures of the doors and he could have asked for more.
bestchevyfan is offline   Reply With Quote