View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 08:28 AM   #41
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: 71' Blazer Rust bucket build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridnhi View Post
Thats quite a collection 2 1/2 blazers!! are you planning on fixing up just one or moe than one? Good luck!
Still have not made concrete plans but intention is to recycle all the good parts off of the blue one to help rebuild the black one and green one.

I want to restore the green one back to almost the exact stance it is now. Will probably go back same color and all.

The black 71', since it has been butchered already with the tall lift, it is still up in the air. Either way I am going to do the metal work and paint, the question is do I drop it to 2wd and really drop it or do I leave it lifted and resell it? If it stays lifted it will not stay in the family as I like to drive what I own. At the height that it is, it gives me anal glaucoma, cause I can't see my big A$$ climbing up in that thing. I am not as young as I used to be.
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote