View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 08:40 AM   #435
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s ‘79 - 2WD BLAZER Challenge over in London, England. “~It’s not a Project

So.......

While some of us are working.

Mate Craig is in London for al all day Board meeting and sent this.

Others have been told to rest, destress, don’t think of work, distract ourselves, get some exercise, stop drinking, eat less salt, chocolate, drink less coffee and try to get the meds to work in the mean time.

Casualty of Friday, a missed, pierced vein, least of my concerns.

I have been doing all of this......

Well, kinda some.

Stopped all alcohol last week, no coffee since Saturday, less salt, not using any, walking 2 miles or 3+ km a day, no chocolate (almost) taking meds, head still sore. Cannot ignore work calls and mails, my head would explode in a different way, trying to distract myself getting the caravan to clean out and gut, pressure clean, then paint white.

So, the price of a caravan, and add £10.00 for a beer and fight for Mickey next door who towed and fetched it for me.

Pork pies and a lump of cheese.

So this morning Mickey and I went to fetch it.

Sweet old man, knowing that I am not 100% he hooked and loaded it, would not let me do any labour.

Pumped the knackered tyres on site.

Home

Back home, Steve the night shift electrician neighbour on the other side and Mickey pushed it through, amazing how these guys look out for me, we all,do, but it’s weird being on the receiving side.

Inside.

Well beyond terrible.

Will be torn out in its entirety

It has a small gas fridge, condition unknown, which will be available for prompt collection, if anyone wants it.

Bad panorama, but you get the picture.

Pressure cleaner and paint.....

Then purpose.

Waiting

But I have other light duty tasks first.

Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote