View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 12:22 PM   #10
special-K
Special Order

Re: To Kill a Mockingbird.

I think the vocal owls that hoot on motion might work, or the red eyeballs, or the moving head. I'm not concerned about dummies either, but when they open their mouth it gets scary. When their eyes light up red I am solid gone!!
……………………………..
In my best old timer voice:
"Reminds me of that job I did down in Baltimore back in '74. Old TV repair shop had a fire and we wuz a fixin' it. Had to park in the back lot and go through the back door. It was gattin' into the "bad" part of town. I'll just say we wuz eatin' some good soul food down there for lunch. I parked under the big tree on the back lot for shade. Probably the only nice big tree in the neighborhood.The far side had a log or telephone pole length laying there with empty liquor and beer bottles covering the ground. We come in Saturday morning and a couple men were finishing up loading the chunks of tree into the dump truck. I asked "Was that tree dead? Did lightning hit it? Why did they have you take it down?". The guy answered, "They couldn't get the boys to stop sitting under it to drink so they had us cut it down" ! That was a profound moment in my youth. Never thought I'd see a wonderful tree cut down to get rid of drunks. I wondered why they wouldn't have first tried getting rid of the log they sat on.

How does this relate? An absolute solution would be cut the tree down .

Does the bird bother your neighbor? I'd hate to see both of you getting fed up at the same time and decide to shoot it. We might end up with two dead from crossfire and one happy singing @#%*&$$XYZ bird! You guys really need to get together on this

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote