View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 10:05 PM   #4
Tex_50613
Redneck Customs Bumpers, IA

Question interrior issues need a lil help

as you can see in the last picture I have started to re-do the interrior, I found most of a immaculant interrior out of a 79 silverado which I like the 75-79 dash better than the 81 and up I re-died the dash from tan to burgandy with no problems and started to do the door pannels preping them the same as I did the dash after compleatly dismanteling them but the die is fish eyeing and pealing does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this befor I possably incounter the same problem on the rest of the trim parts and vinal head liner? I may not be building a strait out show truck but I want something that I can be happy with for a long time, the seat in the truck is a 40/60 split bench out of a 90 silverado and is burgandy already and I have set of burgandy buckets and center console/seat out of a 94 Starcraft Mark III Silverado that I want to eventually install so having the door pannels and dash match and look good is a must... I also plan on lowering the section of the hump around my 4x4 shifters 3" to counter the 3" body lift and be able to utilize a actual aftermarket twin stick boot instead of the junk I came up with to seal the shifters.
another question I have is which company would you recomend for a white face gauge set that would be close to the origanal black GM ones in look to replace my Speedo and gas gauge and possably heater/ac controles?

Last edited by Tex_50613; 12-01-2009 at 10:09 PM.
Tex_50613 is offline   Reply With Quote