View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 11:52 PM   #252
Zoomad75
K5Camper

Re: My K5 Blazer Story.

Thanks guys. It was a really dumb mistake to overlook it. Even more so since Larry saw daylight under the rear tires on it's maiden voyage home when it was hitting bumps. Could be the inverted shocks causing the ride, the driveshaft might be a touch too long and most certainly incorrect angles.

Just spent my one whole day off today getting my furnace running again, so nothing got done on the K5 today. Going to sleep with the temp being higher than the 54 degrees it was inside last night was worth it. As the way things go, it will be 80 here tomorrow so getting the furnace going has some of the best timing I've seen in a while.

A little mini update though. Late last week Eric in our body shop told me to bring the tuffy console back in as they were going to spray some more bedliner. So I did and our new painter did spray everything but the back panel. When I asked why and he told me he didn't paint the bottom. Huh? I showed him how it will sit and I saw the light bulb went off. Lesson everybody, paint fumes make you do dumb stuff. Use your respirator! Still what he got done looks good.

Zoomad75 is offline   Reply With Quote