View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 10:36 AM   #144
Lippyp
English Chevy Owner

Re: How about some pics of S10 S15 Luv Blazer II

Heres mine, its a pretty much stock UK spec 4x4 01 Blazer LS, 4.3L with manual transmission. Its converted to run on either Gas (petrol) or autogas (Propane) which helps as propane is half the cost here and with gas at nearly eight dollars a US gallon it makes a big difference. Plans are in hand for some mild mods, I have a CB to go in, some big Hella spotlights to go on the front bumper and four small hella lights to go on a roofbar when I get around to making one. So far all I've done is give it a good tuneup with new plugs, leads, cap rotor, filters and oil, serivced the brakes which do need bleeding still ut all the bleed nipples are rusted to hell so I'm not looking forward to that job (will replace the nipples if I can get them out) and it needs one of the front hubs replacing as the bearing is whining like a spoilt child in a shopping mall. I also swapped the cheap and nasty off brand A/T tires for a set of General Grabber AT2's that used to live on my old 91 trooper. I'm trying to find a spare wheel for it as I don't have one and that ain't easy over here. The propane tank is where the spare used to go so a swingaway carrier from a two door would be ideal again if I could ever find one.

'67 C10 long fleet.
350/TH350, 4 bbl Carter, K&N, Dual exhaust, loads of stuff coming soon

2001 S10 Blazer Daily Driver, bone stock 4 door 4x4 with manual transmission
Lippyp is offline   Reply With Quote