View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 05:45 PM   #6
nds1968

Re: Another Classic Performance Products complaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPPJEFF View Post
Ok so how does any of this thread fix the issue? Do these members have the ability to ship you a new spindle? I responded to you like normal and you started a thread over a spindle that looks like it came off the ocean floor? Once you are finished getting everyones opinion on what the think happened or whatever you are waiting for get in contact with me so we can get you helped out.. Thanks
I started this thread because of your response. At first you pointed at the vendor even though I told you these where dropped shipped from CPP. Then I'm not sure what you meant by "Damn bro there is no way we would ship something like that, my boss would have a fit! That’s really weird to say the least!" are you saying that I did this?

There doesn't seem to be any accountability on CPP and you didn't offer to make this better until I started this thread. This thread is more geared at helping CPP rather than me. You guys have a lot of nice products and the next time I make a purchase I don't want this to happen again.

To answer your last email: Yes, I guess I am just venting and will probably wire wheel these. I said earlier that it wasn't really a big deal and the spindles are still usable. I just wanted to show you that something went wrong on your guys end.

Jeff, I hope you understand that nothing is personal towards you as I believe that you are only following CPP guidelines.

Thanks, Nate

1967 short fleet Project Blue Goose
'If it don't bounce back... heeheehee you go hungry!" Blues Brothers
nds1968 is offline   Reply With Quote