View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 11:30 AM   #18
Bowtiguy

Re: 68' patina anniversary front clip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustmaker65 View Post
I thought we had a deal on this front end per PM's???
"I have a local sale lined up, if its not sold by the time my parents drive out from the Rockford area at the end of may, we'll work something out. They usually drive an impala but my father has a full size chevy truck too. If I offset his gas, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Cheaper than freight shipping, can't imagine how much that would be."

That was my last PM. Hardly constitutes a sale and I'm not trying to bait/switch or turn this into some kind of bidding war. Although, I should have held off posting today until my local buyer gets back into town.

I haven't confirmed if I can get the clip back to Illinois or not. With that said, our deal was if its still available at that time AND I could get it to you it was yours. If it doesn't sell locally in the next 75 days AND I can talk my father into driving 1800 miles round trip to come see his grandson, we'll have a deal.

Obviously, a local sale in the short term benefits both the local buyer and seller ( and clears out some space in my garage). The first person that got in touch with me is from Colorado Springs. He had to leave the state for 10 days to tend to his ill father. When He returns, does get first crack at it. If we can't work something out and you want to come pick it up between now and 6/1, its yours!
Bowtiguy is offline   Reply With Quote