View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 07:01 PM   #21
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: bought me a new toy

Gonna bring this back up to the top. I put these LED's in a little over 4 years ago and they are still as good now as when I put them in. These were some of the cheapest led's I have ever used and I figured they would not last in that environment not being sealed. With that said, If anyone else would like to do something similar, PM me. I just dismantled several signs that had led's and power supplies that were only about a year old and rather than toss them, I divided them up (based on what I used in mine) into a couple different lots that would be enough to do several cabinets. You would need to put new double face tape on the modules or you can screw them to the cabinet. I used tape on mine and it still holding fine after 4 years. I figure $35 shipped (conus) for one power supply and enough modules to do the size cabinet I have here. Everything is used but has been tested to work. You would need to supply Tape, screws and final assembly but it beat the crap out of the light that came with it and gives the cabinet a lot more uniform lighting.
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote