View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 12:05 PM   #2
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Re: Another one to be resurrected

so the motor on this truck is a factory 400 SBC and I want to get this truck at least moveable so I just bought this truck , which is a 2wd 74 GMC camper special 20 series truck. It originally had a 454 motor which was replaced by a 350. My plans are to get his running ( its sat for a while) then pull the motor and the bed and rear bumper and some other parts and put them on the solid red truck making that whole and runnable. Eventually if possible I will salvage the 400 and replace it back into the red truck. The red truck is a K20 the parts truck is a c20. I will also use the fenders and inner fenders on the other project shortbed I have. The interior will be stripped and used on the shortbed as well as some of the trim work. I am going to store the trans core as a possible trans to hook to the 454 if I can get it for the right price.
I will probably sell the cab as a usable part and scrap the 2wd chassis
Attached Images

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote