Thread: My 85 C10
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 06:46 PM   #58
PunishedC10

Re: My 85 C10

Well, I finally got some time off work and got to ise my buddies shop oday. Lifts are a gift from God. After a little grinding on the driver side frame rail, a little bleeding. An awful lot of cursing... the driverside Schoenfeld header is in. I’ll say this,#%*! Schoenfeld headers. Fit 73-87 C10’s my @$$. The driver side second primary kept hitting frame rail enough that it didnt want to slide in forward. Once I shaved that down, it kept hitting the clam shell motormount. After denting the primary and shaving a little off the clam shell it fit. Then the gridning wheel broke in half and scraped my nose a little, haha. No big deal though.

Also got the Circle D Stall, TCI Flexplate and 4l80e in!! Tomorrow I’ll drop the trans pan and put the TCI pan on. The torque convertor botls off the ‘98 LS1 couldn’t be reused, neither could the ARP bolts. I had to use the bolts that TCI sent with the flex plate to clear one of the bolts on the rear main seal cover or a timing bolt, couldn’t really see back up in there.

I’ll upload pics, hopefully they wont be upside down.
2019 F-250 Platinum-Deleted/Carli Supension 37” MT’s
2000 Trans Am WS6, LS1/T-56, too many mods to list
PunishedC10 is offline   Reply With Quote