View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 06:46 AM   #23
special-K
Special Order

Re: ATHS National Show '15

How close to Carlisle, a little over an hour, like 1 hr 15 minutes. I will be there with a spot. It would be cool to have you guys over to my place, if that could happen. I Met Mario, his wife, and two boys last year. Added a Hot wheels Chevy truck to each of their collects . I felt so bad I couldn't have been of more assistance with his pinion angle issues. I admire him for taking on a such a trip with family. It's the type of thing I did with mine.
I've been meaning to call Mario about that Suburban rear a/c set-up John had that he wanted. I told John he wanted it but he didn't want to deal with shipping. I was considering "brokering" the deal (for John's price) by buying it and taking care of the shipping. I'll make sure John brings it to the show. Would you let Mario know?

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote