View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 02:03 PM   #52
Jmorales3181

Re: project bagged 63 c10

Quote:
Originally Posted by coulter View Post
sry for the late reply.. glad i could inspire!! as far as the trailing arms it doesnt seem like they are twisting at all.. as far as the front i wish i would have sectioned the crossmember but it gets low enough for now
are u gonna cup the control arms? or just gonna leave them alone till u get a dropmember?
No problem man. I'm sure it takes a while to respond to all or the threads ur on lol.
Good I'm glad to hear that, because I already started making plates for my frame for the upper bag mounts and new lower bag mounts... Made some 3 inch lowering blocks today on my morning break...
Trying to get my back set up done notch the front for steering and make my shock mounts so I can blast and paint my frame already.
I'm going to cup the lowers and I think I have convinced myself to section my crossmember as well....might as well already have come this far... No turning back now. I'm trying to do as much as I can before ordering drop spindles because I don't have a second set of wheels yet and plan to change to 5 lug
Posted via Mobile Device