View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 10:16 PM   #35
MattPSU

Re: Finally, a 72 for me!

Hart Rod - I'll try to send you a PM tomorrow about the bed rails. I'm going to clean them up some to get a better idea of the shape that they're in.

Midniteotto - You've got the first chance at the grill. I'll try to clean it up an get some pics for you. I might need it a while, but when it comes off, I'll let you know. Thanks for the "sport truck" info. Much appreciated.

red69ss - The doors are going to need some work and GMC Pauls 68 body kit comes with doors. I would rather hang new sheet metal then attempt to save those doors. That's just me. I know a lot of people on this board won't like me trading old original sheet metal for new repo's, but I plan to drive this truck and I know how hard it is to keep rust from returning.

I also had a pretty funny moment today when my new neighbor (moving in today) knocked on the door and asked my wife if the truck was for sale. Unbelievably, she said no before I could even see who was at the door. He told me that he'd ask me again in 6 months if I haven't done anything with it.
MattPSU is offline   Reply With Quote