Thread: MD single wall top
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 07:00 AM   #1
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

single wall top

Single wall top with damaged hatch. two minor rub thru's in top shown in pics. also has an antenna base up near front. No cracks that I saw but a few chips taken out of the rain gutters here and there. Front and rear hold downs included.At this price I will also include the stainless hold down strips. They are CST style strips to allow for CST side panels. Also have the truck side to the light harness

Hatch has all parts still in it minus the handle assembly. The DS latch will need to be freed up. The PS latch works fine. Hatch is broken in several places but could be fixed. All gaskets will need replaced on top

Top is located in Salisbury MD and is local pickup only. I will not sell any of the parts or hatch hardware separately unless whoever buys top does not want them.$1400 Price is firm at this time unless you do not want the entire package. No other parts are for sale at this time.

SOLD
Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.

Last edited by richard2717; 08-24-2021 at 07:33 AM.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote