View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 02:03 PM   #1
YukonXL04

Thumbs down Brothers Truck Parts - Dissapointment

Hey Guys, This is my experience with Brothers

My wife ordered me some parts for my 1950 Chevy 3100 for Christmas.

Various different parts Ordered on 12/8/15
Nothing showed back ordered on the shipped email, it said everything had shipped.

Most items arrived before Christmas. The Headliner and Passenger side taillight had not. My wife called to see why and they said they were on back order and they just came in. Will ship ASAP. Yet the shipped email showed everything in stock and shipped.
My wife was very upset because they were not here for Christmas.

The Headliner and Passenger light ended up getting here on the 28th.
I opened the taillight boxes to notice 2 completely different lights. I called Brothers to check on it, they said they would ship the correct light out on 12/31/15 and once it arrived we would work out returning the bad one.

12/31/15 I got a notice saying the light had shipped.

Now 1/12/16 that light hasn't shown up yet. I called Brothers to see why and they said they don't know. They show the light hasn't actually shipped. I asked why I received an email saying it had. They guy on the phone was clueless and said it would ship out today. Still waiting and hoping this light shows up soon.

So far I am very disappointing in there shipping and customer service department.

Here are some pictures showing the 2 different lights.
The light in the left in all the pictures is the driver side. The light in the right is the passenger side.
Attached Images

Last edited by ETsC10; 01-31-2016 at 04:20 AM.
YukonXL04 is offline   Reply With Quote