Thread: Die-cast 67-72
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 09:15 AM   #1418
1badgmc

Re: Die-cast 67-72

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Did we ever talk about the Hot Wheels '70 blazers? They need to come out with another. This one has never been a dollar toy, all have had Real Riders. The fifth one is an Archies one. I don't care for that kind of stuff, so I repainted the sides to cover up Jughead, etc.
Yeah, the Blazer has always been a premium line casting. They have a few good castings like that I'm a big fan of that have never had a mainline release. I think it would be cool to give the Blazer some mainline releases, even if they do have to put a plastic base on it. I've only ever found the Archie one that I have two of and I have one of the Norman Rockwell release.

Quote:
Ebay. What is up with sellers calling whatever they want a "Treasure Hunt"? I'm going to start reporting all such listings and would like to know everyone here would do the same. It's a totally misleading, deceptive, wrong, and should not be allows. Pure and simple, it is lying.
Anything that someone has customized or that came with Real Riders gets tagged with "Treasure Hunt." It's a bit ridiculous, I agree, but there's no way to stop it all. You just have to make sure you know more about the cars you're looking for than the sellers do to make sure you don't get duped. That's my key to successful eBay buying.
1badgmc is offline   Reply With Quote