Thread: Die-cast 67-72
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 06:58 PM   #1419
special-K
Special Order

Re: Die-cast 67-72

I brought the Treasure Hunt issue up after seeing the current main line straight off the pegs zamac '52 chevy listed as Treasure Hunt. I agree part of collecting is learning about what you collect. The rules of thumb for dealers of vintage stuff is "an educated customer is the best customer", and they are more than willing to share their knowledge. But these sellers suck for doing the exact opposite, misleading collectors. We can't stop this, but I can report their listing. It's not using keywords, it's outright lying. I detest sellers of anything who go too far with keywords. I mean c'mon, keep it relevant to what you are selling. It should be a cast in stone rule on Ebay. I've searched real Chevy trucks and come up with Fords and Dodges with Chevy in the keywords. WTF? Talk about whoring out. Do they think a person looking for a Chevy will change their mind because a Ford showed up in their search? Just a waste of everyone's time, including theirs in typing worthless keywords. Even if I could consider another brand, I won't buy theirs just to defy them

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote