View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 12:10 AM   #71
Rokcrln

Re: LFD's 4dr Burb Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent5631 View Post
Are you gonna finish that coupe or leave it as art?
This will stay as ART! I can always build another set for a full car after I have the rest of my set up. I can also use it as a template for the next one because I made sure every part is dead on so it could be finished down the road. But since now I have the basic skill to do it again I think it would just be way too cool to have this as ART.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorn View Post
Ron Covell rules! I think I have every movie he has ever made. Course they are just the basics. Heck I even got the motorcycle ones and I am not into bikes.
I have allot of Ron's stuff as well. This body side was made in a class I had with www.Lazze.us , I had Ron's 2 day class a few weeks ago. I am a firm believer in you can never learn too much so I am always trying to find new info.

Burb new! I modded one window regulator today and I will do the other side on Friday for a How-To write up. I installed the one I did today and it worked great for one revolution until the glass came out of the old bottom Chanel, no fault of the regulator kit just old parts but it did work great that one time.

Kevin
LFD Inc.

Last edited by Rokcrln; 10-03-2008 at 12:15 AM.
Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote