View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 12:36 AM   #64
MisterE72
Keep Your Nose Clean

Re: Al's 71C10 Rebuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_al_71 View Post
Hi Mister E
Make sure to take lots of picts I like to see inspirational bad ass trucks...I think I might of typed the wrong name they are the nitrous II, the same reason why I like this instead is because they dont have the hex heads all around.Man I wish I could take the weekend off and fly out to california to that truck show but with a newborn and business it is not the right time to do so, maybe next year I can plan ahead...I am planning on going to the turkey rod run in novemember here in Daytona Beach in a couple of months. The re assembling began last night one of my guys is doing the re wiring as we speak, wish me luck because I know there will be plenty of obstacles sort of speak.
Have a great one!!
Albert
Hey Big Al, I just saw the pics of your new baby boy. Congratulations to you and your family bro. Are you taking some time off work? I just returned to the classroom on Monday. I was suppose to take only one week off, but my wife fell about 2 days before our son was born and injurerd her knee. She's all right now, just a bruised bone- but walking again. Ended up staying home almost 4 weeks. Anyhow, enjoy him lots, you know better than i that they grow fast and you can't go back in time. Flo
MisterE72 is offline   Reply With Quote