View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 10:37 PM   #375
1971_c10

Re: C10CJ: A Pro-touring '71 Stepside on a No Limit Pro-C10 Chassis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatic1968 View Post
Nice Build ! I just found it. My next one will be a no limit, how do you like everything? Do you drive it much?
Thanks! So far so good. I love firing that thing up and listening to the Don Hardy Racing stroked LS rumble at idle ... As far as driving it, I was driving it a ton up through 2019. Then the truck sat (other than firing it up and moving it out/back into the garage and a few trips around town) most of 2020 b/c, well, all the shows I had planned were cancelled and everything in CO was closed for much of the year. So we went camping instead. Things slowly started back up this year but I was too busy with work in the spring, then we were super busy in the summer, so finally started getting back to shows and stuff in August with Hot August Nights in Reno, NV and now Goodguys in Loveland, CO next weekend. Heading to cars and coffee in Lafayette, CO (a fairly large one, usually a few hundred cars) tomorrow. The it's into the shop to check the alignment and get ready to race at GG.

Hopefully I get some time this weekend to get the handful of build updates posted.

Build Thread for my '71 Pro-Touring: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=722029
My C10 has it's own facebook page! www.facebook.com/c10cj - it is a public page so no facebook account required to browse through.
1971_c10 is offline   Reply With Quote