View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 10:23 AM   #123
69 C10 LWB

Re: The 65 C30 Farm Truck

Monday my boss told me I should work from home and even said I could work on my truck between calls. I answer tech calls for heavy equipment techs so as long as I have access to a phone and my computer I can work. Turns out during a normal week I have no free time, big surprise there. I did finally get a chance to spend some time in the garage this weekend. I started working on my tail light harness. My original plan was to run my harness to the back and use the plug for my trailer lights as a junction block. After I got the harness made and run to the back of the truck I realized there was no way I could get all the wires into the plug so I am going to make a junction box and run everything through that. I was able to pull the terminals out of the original firewall plug and put new wires in it with some spare terminals I had. I also ran a wire to the big plug on the firewall that I will use for my brake controller when I get it installed. I removed wires for the alternator from that plug so I have a few open spots and I ordered some factory style terminals from American Autowire.
Attached Images

69 C10 LWB is offline   Reply With Quote