View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 12:22 PM   #372
Ron 586
RIP Mr Ron

Re: 2wd Blazer and Jimmy's find thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lks dcvn View Post
I also called on it Ron - was waiting on pix from the seller when you snatched it up. I can't buy most stuff unless I can see what it is - which can be good and bad in the same breath.

I was disappointed when I called the guy back about the pix the next day and he said 'some guy in TN bought it' - I was like............what? Damn - another one missed.

I figured that was life/karma and then tracked down the buyer and found it to be Ron. I sent him a PM to say congrats on the purchase when I found out it was a board member - figured I would rather see it go to one of the 'family'.

Safe travels out to get it and back!

Thank you sir. I don't know who was where first but when I called he said he was surprised that it would sell on first call with no haggling. He called me back in 2 hours to make sure I wanted it because the phone was ringing off the hook after we talked with people wanting to know about the blazer. I told him I wanted it and he said it's yours. This was early Sunday morning because I told him it would be Monday morning before I could get the Postal money order. I hope no one feels wronged as I said I would take it from the 2 pics with the ad and him telling me he had a clear title. Craig and I are leaving from Jackson Tn. at 3 pm to go get it. Thread and pics when I get it home.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

TN Message Forum

TN Facebook Group

SETN Truck Show

My Photobucket
Ron 586 is offline   Reply With Quote