View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 01:34 AM   #1
VA72C10
VA72C10

Thumbs down CPP one more time...

Well, I obviously don't learn

Bought a too good to be true billet steering wheel with black leather half wrap, horn button, and adapter for 110 with free shipping from CPP's ebay store.

Took several attempts at requesting an amount to have them add the horn button and adapter to the invoice....first time they tried to charge me 25 extra. Finally got that straight and paid as soon as they sent me a correct invoice (5 days after winning the item)

Get my email confirming they shipped out only to notice that the steering wheel is listed as a blemish....so I hop on ebay to check it out...and sure enough....they have EDITED their ad to show it is a blemished item. HOWEVER, I have the original ad that says nothing of being blemished and says NEW and how great of deal it is.

I emailed them to tell them they will be sending me a NON-blemished NEW wheel at no charge and a return label for them to pay the expense of returning the blemished wheel. We will see how they handle this, but in my book they already failed (Again) as a company by shipping a blemished product without informing me.