View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 03:11 AM   #1241
Wildcard

Re: What did you do to your truck today? Chapter II

'Wife and I went to pull and save wrecking yard in Spokane Wa today, and found some goodies, they only had 2 of our trucks there a 68 chevy 2wd and a 71 gmc 4x4 quiet a bit gone of course but we left with a complete front swaybar w/ bushings and bracket off the 68, upper LH door hinge that is tight, complete unbutchered engine bay wire harness off the 68, extra light and wiper switchs, good condition back up light lenzs, complete cig lighter assembly, got the Complete E brake pedal type E brake assembly with the cable out the cable to the cross cable off the 71, complete power brake booster and proportioning valve w/ all the firewall brackets and rod from pedal to booster, just missing the master cylinder, rare cap cover that goes over the hole in firewall that the clutch pedal rod goes thru, ( my truck was originaly a 3 on the tree and now is a th400 so this hole is open now, got LH door window regulator, my truck has the regualator just someone stripped all the splines for the crank handle with Vice Grips slipping. along with a bunch of misc little parts and pieces. and cool part is It all only cost me $59, and was there just a couple hours. really happy about the brake booster and the front swaybar assembly, those to me was worth the $59.

Wildcard