Thread: project 39
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 10:06 AM   #95
CSHADES

Re: project 39

got tied up in some other projects that have been ongoing in the shop at home. trying to get caught up with work at the downtown shop hasnt left me with a lot of time to work on the 39. my plan is to finish the gf 97 chevy truck redo that is almost done and her kids 47 chevy truck that has been sitting in my shop for the last 10 years. i plan on having both of these done before winter. then the 39 is going to get worked on heavy through the winter, my friend that i repainted the jeep for is going to help so between the 2 of us i should get a long ways. after the brush with death this winter (according to the pulmonary doctor i saw in may) i want and need this truck to be done. I am going to back to the 50s next weekend so hopefully i can get the radiator ordered, wiper setup and whatever else is on my list purchased. i did get the 3rd brake light mount painted so i could see if i liked the color i picked out for the truck. i will get the 3rd brake light assembled some time soon and posts some pics. i think it will look awesome with the color and new chrome on it.
CSHADES is offline   Reply With Quote