View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 01:09 AM   #310
Scurry67

Re: 67 SWB First Build

A few small updates to the chassis. I got the rear axles turned and the rotors bored. They fit get together. I did run into an issue though when installing the rear kit. The rotors would lock up when i snugged them up to the axle. I think the e-brake pads were too wide and catching on the inside of the rotor. For the time being I removed the e-brake and everything turns as it should. I’ll look into it later on down the road.

I also installed my in-tank fuel pump and sending unit. Nothing too crazy complicated there. I plan on running EFI so I set up the fuel system accordingly. This includes 3/8” fuel hose and a pressure regulator with a return line. Again, nothing too difficult, just took time figuring out all the parts and pieces i would need.

A few small things to finish up on the chassis before i hopefully dive into the transmission and engine. That should be a good winter project i imagine. Ideally I’ll get those items installed and then be able to throw the body back on for the last time.
Attached Images