View Single Post
Old 12-18-2023, 10:10 AM   #8
Stephen717

Re: new gmt800 owner, please help me sort some stuff out

Ok so, as long as I've been dealing with the truck I never paid attention to the dei remote start system, I'll have to look into that. For now the Throttle body spacer is staying as even though it might not do anything for the truck it's also not hurting the truck, I ended up getting an abs pump and module from pick n pull as I just generally didn't trust the old one, when I unscrewed the lines I had nothing going to the back one where when I took this one out of the donor truck there was fluid coming from all 5 lines. I've not dealt with the door or ignition locks yet to have them all on the same key and I've also not hooked the passlock system back up yet but I'm planning to because having replaced the fuel filter it runs good so I don't think passlock was my problem. Other than that I know it needs tires, a washer fluid reservoir tank, and some rust repair. Most likely I'll have a shop check the dei remote start system as looking under the dash on the driver's side there is a small fuse block with what I think are two 30 amp fuses taped in place, it also has an aftermarket antenna near the mirror and idk if that is for the remote start or something else I don't know about in the truck.
Stephen717 is offline   Reply With Quote