Thread: Hot Food
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 09:58 AM   #5
special-K
Special Order

Re: Hot Food

Spicy food is good for you. I love spicy food and it causes me no pain... 99% of the time. I don't go for all I can take, but I can take plenty. I go first for flavor and heat is good. Some sauces are all about how hot they are. Those are good for having fun, the social aspect, but not part of my diet. Those are the ones people give me.

But it's those peppers they use in Chinese food that are killer. All this hoopla about these various peppers from Central America and China's got the killers. I don't even know what they are called. I don't know why they are on my plate! You dang sure don't want to eat one, let alone touch your lip with one or touch it and rub your nose!! There is no cure. Just 20-30 minutes of agony on contact

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote