View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 09:46 PM   #2
special-K
Special Order

Re: Put em away early this year...

It's a comin'. No salty roads here yet. I started a job a few weeks ago that required use of my ladder racks that are on my '72 to haul pump jack poles and 30' walkboard. The whole reason I started that one instead of others was to be sure to be done before snow. It was only a few days of work. Into the job I find out a round gable louver I needed no one stocked. Even online it was all the same, it wouldn't get here till late this week. We started getting freezing at night and in the mountains it has been snowing. After some nail biting it showed Thursday when I got home, took it inside to paint, and next day finished the job. Made it! I hope no good jobs come up over winter requiring anything too long for my trailer. I really need a newer pickup. My '95 Suburban is great to work out of but needs a ladder rack (rather not and get a pickup

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 11-19-2017 at 06:36 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote