Thread: IN WTB 1941-46 parts
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 10:34 PM   #1
Todd68Chevy

WTB 1941-46 parts

I am needing a few items for my 46 project.

A good/ repairable panel that goes under the grille, behind the bumper and between the fenders. I know they make one in fiberglass and now a steel one but would like to find a repairable steel one that does not cost gold prices.

Windshield frame- not rusted, mine looked good till the glass was removed and the channel was cleaned.

Pictures and price if you have anything.

I would also be interested in a good set of rear fenders and 1 ton front fenders (small opening but long rear tail). I would prefer not to ship but possibly could if the price is right. I do have connections in Huntsville, AL and Cincinnatti, OH and Benton Harbor, MI so if you are close to me, one of those locations or along my route to one of those locations, I might be able to work something out.

I would be interested in other parts if you have some to get rid of. Let me know what you have.

Thanks
Attached Images

I currently own: 1940 Chevy Fire truck (project), 1946 Chevy truck (project), 1946 Chevy 1 Ton pick up, 1953 Chevy school bus (storage area), 1968 Chevy C10 (I have drove for 26 years), 1994 Chevy C2500 (daily driver), 2005 GMC crew cab K2500 (parts hauler) and more trucks for parts.

Last edited by Todd68Chevy; 08-04-2013 at 09:45 AM. Reason: one part found
Todd68Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote