Thread: Restoring Rusty
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 07:42 PM   #2603
Gregski
Post Whore

Re: Restoring Rusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkfldredneck View Post
Holy Shiyat Greg. Good work. its taken me about 4 days on/off trying to read all of this. today i got off work being too cold out to work (Canadian Standards) so i bunkered down and read the last 50 pages of this. Gotta say, you've brought a truck up from the ground in every way possible.
Thank you very much aye, I hope you found it a bit entertaining and a bit informative. My wife's family hails from Vancouver - most beautiful city I've ever visited by the way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkfldredneck View Post
wish i had the time to work on something like you did but that sadly doesnt happen in canada working outside through the winter. Good luck with the project, i will definitely be reading!
there is still more work to do, I hope to have it done by the end of this year, famous last words, since that's what I said last year, ha ha

just want you all to know that I aint got that much free time on my hands, I literally steal time away from other events or squeeze in time in between other things, I work full time, like you all, I have a family, so the point is, do what you love, find the time, there will never be the right time for it, just do a little at a time, and do the best you can

the garage will never be clean and organized the way you like it (I'm looking at you camping gear, kids bikes, and every ball imaginable), you will never have all the proper tools, but that's what makes it cool, just go for it
Gregski is offline   Reply With Quote