View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 02:59 AM   #14
Richard

Re: 1350 Drive Shaft

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwmech View Post
I know Jesse personally and I don't know what's going on with him lately. The fire did have an impact on him, but he has a new building and shop. I'll be up there in a couple of weeks and see if I can find anything out. His dad has a driveline shop also on the other side of town that he is still trying to get open from the fire. Vern is in his 80s though so he moves a little slower and is trying to do everything himself inside the building
Do not want to bash anybody. But if I can prevent someone from going through what I did, I will. I only called him when the deadlines he set were up.
When he stopped responding, I called from my friends phone and he messaged back. A clear sign I was being ignored and I started the chargeback. His prices are double what others charge, I was willing to pay it for what was supposed to be a unique product. If he does not supply the parts he sells and takes money for. He is a thief.
Really, I am disappointed to not use his product in my build. Seeing him in all the magazines I read in the past. I had his company up there with Deaver Spring and King Shocks, both used on my truck. Obviously, I put him on to high of a pedestal.

Last edited by Richard; 11-04-2023 at 03:14 AM.
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote