View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 09:33 PM   #123
mvpco

Re: Its Gone!!! hit by a DUI

UPDATE 12/3/07 3pm I spoke with the LT. from the PD and WOW!!!! They admitted the mistake and have suspended the officer for 3 weeks without pay. The board had recommended removal. the PD was able to keep him because of the Academy spoke highly of him and he being a newly sworn in officer(few months ago). The PD is sending a message to the others about this action and hopes it will be heeded. WOW!! I am glad he did not lose his job(in a way...) I know, I know, I am a whimp, but I put myself in his shoes and I would be greatful for a second chance. I hope this will make him focus about his career and 20 years from now make him say wow! I almost blew it.(sappy I know, but its Christmas).

well next step is to meet with the Risk Mgt. dept for the City and get all paid for. (I am not holding my breath, so my outlook might change from what I stated above......

I met another board member(greasemonkey) in the Grocery store parking lot, and MAN what a spotless 69 Chevy, bright orange. his daily driver. WOW! I can only dream. HeartRob would have been impressed(I think)

THANKS!!!!!!!

Last edited by mvpco; 12-05-2007 at 09:35 PM.
mvpco is offline   Reply With Quote