View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 01:27 AM   #207
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Power Brake Booster Adapter Bracket

Most any of those boosters can be used with a drum/drum braking system. You just need the correct master cylinder. Since you are planning on upgrading to discs at a later time, I would suggest any of the listed boosters except the '67-'70 pickup, Suburban and Blazer booster. Then for a master cylinder you will want the '70 Buick Estate wagon master cylinder. The A1 Cardone number is 10-1363. Double check to be sure the one they give you have the shallow bore. It is basically just a dimple in the back of the piston which will be compatable with any of those boosters listed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart Savage View Post
Captainfab...can any of the above be used with drum/drum? im getting ready to work on a 63 panel/230 for my wife and need power first...then i will convert to disk at a later date if this is possible.

thanks.
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE

Last edited by Captainfab; 11-04-2013 at 01:34 AM.
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote