View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 06:25 PM   #182
Gregski
Post Whore

Re: INNOVATE DLG1 Wideband O2 Oxygen Sensor Tuning Diagnostics Logging Air Fuel Ratio

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgunlock View Post
I've just re-read this thread because I'm to the point on my truck build that I'm ready to dial in the tune. Want to commend you again Gregski on the detail you provide here, although I wish the carb detail were Q-Jet
Thank you, I must admit there's been times when I refer back to my own threads, I'm just waiting for the day I start arguing with myself, ha ha. On a serious note there's a guy on YouTube that gives some serious love to the Q-Jets wish I could provide you a linky link, search and ye shall find.

Quote:
So it's been about a year and a half since you last posted so you've been through all your seasons again. Are you cycling through known carb "recipes" now as climate changes? Do you find that you're still paying any attention to these gauges?
I read the gauges daily, stare at them at every red light, keeps me from texting on my cell phone, jk. The truck and I have been through a lot since I last posted, ie an entire brand new Edelbrock Top End swap. Check out the sister thread Restoring Rusty for the details. I live in California so I was making adjustments during the fire season cause of the smokey air. It's first week of Fall now and I think Rusty is do for a Fall tweak now.

Quote:
I'm also wondering whether some of the other guys that indicated they were ready to pull the trigger on one of these setups were able to duplicate your success?
me too, best of luck to you allz
Attached Images

Last edited by Gregski; 09-25-2018 at 08:21 PM.
Gregski is offline   Reply With Quote