View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 07:50 AM   #44
Hottrucks
Redefining LowBudget

Re: Pro Street Trucks/Cars pics!!! im in love with the fatty tires!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djracer View Post
What did it cost and who is doing the wheels?
Cheap.....I was quoated $60 a wheel..the compnay is out of NY he's making up the jig to make any width you want I'll let you know and post a pic when they get here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 C-10 KID View Post
hottrucks who's bar did you go with? Would it clear a aftermarket Diff cover? I need to go with a long bar to help the launch.
I built my bar and hanger I'm running cup car trailing arms they had a hanger for an adjustable bar but it was on the driversside so I fabbed up the bar and hanger ( on te outside of the frame to add a couple more inchs ....at full dump ( my axle U bolts just clear the sides of frame) when at ride height I'm about 1/4" off..the angle of the hanger on the truck arm is aimed so it clears my stock cover pretty well and since I was fabbing the hanger I kinda put it where I wanted???

heres a pic sorry its not all shiny and painted yet te second pic is the issue with a C notch and the U bolt clearance if you need one of the hanger on the frame I can get it but its nothing but aHanger that goes from the frame down about an 1" below the frame with a hole in it??
Attached Images

Mikes Sandwich Fair Run OCT 8th 2011

Last edited by Hottrucks; 03-09-2010 at 08:02 AM.
Hottrucks is offline   Reply With Quote