Thread: My 86 build
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 09:06 PM   #111
TKCR

Re: My 86 build

Not doing much on Big Red, just still waiting on funds to get the hood painted. In the mean time, I got a Blaster Cabinet for Christmas, so I've been re-arranging the garage this weekend.
It's sitting on the generator right now, but if I ever need it, I'm screwed. The weight would be too much to move after the media gets added. So I ordered a Gladiator Adjustable table, the generator can sit under the table and then the Blaster on the table. It's rated for 3000 lbs!!! I have Gladiator Cabinets now, so it will fit right in.
The air compressor was right beside the blaster, but to accommodate the table it had to move to between the garage doors. I'll just have to run the air hose over when I use the blaster.

I'm still waiting on the filter and then I went ahead and ordered the other types of inline dryer/filters. Going to try a couple of different ones, since they are disposable, I'll see which works the best. So it's going to be another week or so, before I get to play with the blaster, lol.

As you can see, Big Red is all covered and tucked in, safe & warm. Winter sucks!!!
Attached Images

TKCR is offline   Reply With Quote