Thread: My 1st 68 panel
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 09:31 AM   #205
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: My 1st 68 panel

The new low hump blazer floors just came out and are in stock so this week I will be placing order for one of them as well as the outer cowl section. The orange suburban I have here cutting up for parts has good inner vent areas I am going to use to patch where they cut out for speakers as well as the small area on the upper drivers side that was toasted by wet debris sitting.

Also started gutting the rear interior and found a few minor problem areas that will need to be addressed at some point. I am thinking this was a plumbers truck at some point. There are holes in the roof from what appear to have been a roof rack and some dents that will need massaging as well. Nothing major but was all filled with bondo instead of weld. They insulated behind the paneling but I think it may have been owned by a carpenter at this point. A mixture of HVAC duct board & R-19 pink insulation on the walls and fiberglass insulated drop ceiling tiles in the roof

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote