richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: My 1st 68 panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFF 1 View Post
Looking good !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaros44sr View Post
OK, so I'm way late to the party, don't get over to the subs. side enough, but will follow from here on out. Looks like a great build!

Seriously, the whole rocker was filled with bondo, you could have used that to make a fibreglass mold of the rocker

good luck on the build
Thanks Guys, Glad to be back on it. Hope to get a lot of the metal work done over the winter but we all know how that goes. Did not get to work on it much this weekend but got the rest of it gutted and some more cleaning on the outer firewall. From the look of things, panel seems to be pretty rust free from the floor up. That , however, did not stop them from gobs more body filler. With the interior gutted I can see some dents in the main "billboard" area from the inside, but the outside is smooth. It also had some type of roof rack at some point that was removed and the mounting holes were just filled with filler.

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote