View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 09:34 PM   #1
brian mac

1968 1/2 ton shortbed stepside

TRUCK SOLD This has been my project for 13 years. I am selling due to the fact that I have been unsuccessful finding a bodyshop to do an all over paint job. The local shops only want insurance work. I have replaced all rust in the cab with new metal, cab corners,inner and outer rockers, outer floor sections. Front firewall smoothed and wire gutter capped off at a 45 degree angle. There is no rust left on this truck. Most of the body panels are mounted and bare steel , so nothing can be hidden. All panels are oem steel except the core support is repop. Originally a gmc converted over to chevy grill , trailing arms. Dana 44 rear has been rebuilt with a posi carrier, 3.54 gear. Running DBW 2005 5.3/4l65e swap from a 2005 avalanche with 52k miles. Vintage air kit. Hand fabricated dash cluster with autometer gauges. Completely rebuilt front suspension from a 1980 model 1/2 ton. The frame has been painted with por15. Boyds rear tank with the gas filler hidden behind the rear fender marker light. I have too many parts to list individually. I do not want to part it out. It will move under it's own power, using the e-brake. I have never bled the brake system. If you are interested call me 1-334-695-1044. My name is Brian and the truck is in Eufaula,AL. I will try to upload pics, however, I am very technologically challenged. Price is 15000 and is somewhat negotiable. If someone gave you a truck, it would take more than 15k to get it to the same point this truck is at.
Attached Images

Last edited by brian mac; 04-22-2021 at 05:17 AM.
brian mac is offline   Reply With Quote